Superintendent's COVID-19 Friday Update For October 9, 2020.
As of this communication on October 9, we have:
- 18 active positive cases (7 last week) among students (15) and staff (3).
- 18 staff members are quarantined (8 last week).
- 210 students are quarantined (98 last week) That is a 114% increase from last week.
- A total of 246 students and staff are out of school or work as of this week (113 last week).
- Our total cumulative positive cases among staff and students are 80 out of 6,032 students and staff. This is 1.3% of our district who have tested positive since the outbreak.
How does this compare to all of the residents within our community?
According to the ACHI (Arkansas Center for Health Improvement) data as of October 5th there were:
- 1,543 cumulative positive cases in Russellville community (4% of community).
- 113 new cases as of October 5th (114 last week).