From the Office of the Superintendent for March 5th:
We are pleased to continue to report some of our best numbers we have seen in several months.
As of this communication on March 5th we have:
- 7 active positive cases among students (1) and staff (6). (10 last week)
- 7 staff members are quarantined. (3 last week)
- 33 students are quarantined. (33 last week)
- A total of 47 students and staff are out of school or work as of this week. (46 last week)
- Our total cumulative positive cases among staff and students are 523 out of approximately 6,000 students and staff. This is now 8.7% of our district who have tested positive since the outbreak.
Hopefully, we will be able to report to you in the near future when we will be able to lift some of our restrictions as the numbers continue to decline. Thank you!
We are all Achieving Excellence Together,
Dr. Mark Gotcher